This fermented banana-chocolate pudding is made with coconut milk and thus will keep you in shape, will improve your immune system and heart health and will keep your skin young.
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 cup of soaked cashed nuts
- 1 ripe banana
- raw cacao powder to taste
- 2-3 pitted dates to taste
- a pinch of vanilla
- a pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1-2 tbsp of probiotics
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour them into cups.
- Leave the cups to ferment for about 11 hours at room temperature.
- When the pudding is fermented, it should be solid, not flowing. Cover the cups with a plate for instance and store it in the fridge until consuming.
- Make the coconut whipped cream before serving, if you like.
Coconut whipped cream
Chill the coconut cream in fridge for about an hour. Whip the coconut cream with a hand mixer and add natural sweetener (I prefer to use eritritol). If the cream is not whipping, you can boost it with coconut oil. If the coconut cream contains not sufficient amount of fat it won’t whip. Add vanilla powder to taste. Enjoy and share it!